- 2-3 lb Boneless Lamb Sirloin Roast or Boneless Lamb Leg
- 1/2 tsp Dried Rosemary Needles
- 1 Tbsp Dried Thyme
- 2 Tbsp Peppered Mustard (The Mustard Man)
- 1 Tbsp Fall Honey (Honeyrun Farms)
1. Find a fabulous piece of lamb! Preferably something local and humanely raised.
2. Mix together the dried rosemary needles, dried thyme, peppered mustard and fall honey.
3. Roll the roast in the mixture until well covered.
4. Place coated roast on the backing pan (or rack that is on top of the baking pan).
5. Spread any of the remaining mixture onto the roast before placing into the oven.
6. Bake at 325 degrees for 20-30 min per lb. Every oven is a little different so use your meat thermometer and take it out at 135 degrees for medium. Then let it set, covered, for 15-20 minutes before slicin and serving.
Baking pan with a lip
Baking rack (optional)
Well-padded oven mitt
Serves 3-6 people